50 Years

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Organ event at Harrogate??
New postPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm 

I posted this question on FOPS Facebook site so sorry for repeating it.Hopeing someone can help me out.
On Saturday just gone I attended the Sheffield Steam and Vintage Rally at North Anston :( .While I was there I spent quite a bit of time chatting to Brian Cooper who was operating John Davisons Leach Organ "The Pied Piper" ,he mentioned to me about the Duncombe rally this coming weekend at Helmsley and also something that was happening at Harrogate concerning two Ruth Organs that I cant remember where or if it was Sunday only,can anyone help with further information--Thanks.
I went hoping to hear Chris Dobbs Gavioli--but not to be--but from what I was told on the day--thats another story.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Organ event at Harrogate??
New postPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 pm 

On the 4th of July I posted a question regarding a conversation I had with Brian Cooper regarding an Organ Event at Harrogate and two Ruth Organs.Unfortunateley I had got the information he gave me mixed up --The two Ruths where Richard Prestons and Nigel Myers that are attending the Duncombe Park Rally this weekend--and very good they sounded to--and the other event is something that is happening at the end of the month where a Ruth organ will be in attendance.Sorry for any confusion I may have caused and I would like to apologise to Brian for any embarrassment my post may have caused him.He gave me the correct facts and I got them mixed up.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Organ event at Harrogate??
New postPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm 

For those who missed the "Double Ruth" at Duncombe Park, both organs will appear at Masham rally this weekend also.

See you there!

Profile E-mail