50 Years

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fred Robinson
New postPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:17 pm 
Fred Robinson of Hartlepool Passed away on Thursday 3rd September at home aged 95 years. He leaves devoted wife Ruth and son John. Very sad.

Post subject: Re: Fred Robinson
New postPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 pm 
Funeral to take place Thursday 17th Sept 1.15pm. St. James Parish Church, Rossmere Way, Owton Manor, Hartlepool. TS25 5EF followed by Cremation at Stranton Grange Crematorium, Tanfield Road, Hartlepool. TS25 5DD.

Post subject: Fred Robinson
New postPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:18 pm 
Freds funeral will take place Thursday 17th Sept 1.15pm. St James Parish Church, Rossmere Way, Owton Manor, Hartlepool. TS25 5EF. followed by cremation at Stranton Grange Crematorium, Tanfield Road, Hartlepool. TS25 5DD

New postPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:21 am 
Thank you John. I'm grateful for your help as Internet access is currently hit and miss while I am in Hartlepool.

So, thanks to the wifi at the local shopping centre ... To confirm:

Funeral arrangements are now in place. The service will be held at St James in Rossmere Way, Hartlepool (TS25 5EF) on Thursday 17th September at 1:15pm, followed by committal at Hartlepool Crematorium at Stranton Cemetery, Tanfield Road (TS25 5DD).

Anyone wishing to also attend the committal are welcome to do so.

Although I hope that Mum will be able to attend the funeral, I regret that her deteriorating health means I am unable to organise a formal reception. Anyone wishing to spend some time with Mum after the committal is very welcome to do so. However, I do need to make arrangements for this with the care home, so If you want to do this, please call me so I have an idea of numbers.

I am requesting donations to the Royal British Legion in lieu of flowers. These can be made at the service or via myself.

If anyone needs any information at all please feel free to contact me on 01429 269933 or 07981 984 760.

I would like to thank all Mum and Dad's friends in the organ world for contributing to some of the most joyous years of their lives.

With best regards,
John Robinson

New postPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:58 am 
See also post in other thread (admin - perhaps they can be merged?)

Regards
John Robinson

New postPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hello.

I merged all your posts into one thread.

Kind regards,

Dave Stubbs (Webmaster)

Profile E-mail  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]