Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Another Ramet FB page..
New postPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Can someone explain the purpose of this Ramet FaceBook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/organmeanies/

Dave Stubbs

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Ramet: Stanley Biscuits is alive and well..
New postPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:32 pm 
Site Admin

Mr Ramet's creation "Stanley Biscuits" is still here!

StanleyBiscuits.jpg
StanleyBiscuits.jpg [ 7.52 KiB | Viewed 24553 times ]

He's so famous, even appears on other webpages:

http://www.pleated-jeans.com/tag/elderly/

http://www.faithanddoubt.com/great-read ... -reading-2

His Facebook pages, one of which, "Fair Organ Reviews", was meant to be a hideous parody of our very own Michael Morris's "CD Reviews", is, well, let's just say I won't post a link here, as the FOPS forum is intended for family viewing, but you can search for it on FB.

His own 'personal' page is EVEN MORE offensive, so I won't be providing a link to that either, but you can do an FB search for 'Stanley Biscuits' if you have nothing better to do!

Dave Stubbs

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Ramet's Keyframe "Review"..
New postPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:28 am 
Site Admin

Ramet's Keyframe "Review" :?2

The Key Frame magazone has flooded in throughout mein letter BOX this week and what a sorry thing to have to review it is indeed.

With its cover still celebrating the catastrophic half-centenary celebrations of 8 years past the pages are stuffed balls-deep full of fantasy worryings about the dangers of being accused of a paedophile til you'd think the Daily Mail were closed for the season.

We are also treated to the extended fantasy witterings of another member, nay indeed one who has in the past accused other members of precisely such sexual malevolence, though nobody has ever been able ascertain were it done through fact, malice or mere mental derangement.

Fair Organ CD Reviews are also back like the fresh breath of Stanley Biscuits sucking a Werther's Original mothball.

Bemoaning membership diving towards the lame duck 500-point it's gonna take more than mere window-licking to steer this Variety Sunshine Coach back onto any meaningful track. Still, the wheels of the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.... Rating : 1 star.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ramet's latest FB page..
New postPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

NEWS :

DAVE STUBBS LOSES THE PLOT ...AGAIN

AN OPEN LETTER TO DAVE STUBBS :

Dear Mr Stubbs, you really are the silliest **** I've encountered this week. You are the admin of the Fair Organ Preservation Society forum and are presently observed foaming out your ****** and abusing your own forum rules. For the record, I'm not even a member of your infighting train-wreck of a pensioners wee-wee lounge. We have our own one here. I don't even receive your literary crimescene of a publication - "Keyframe" - nor do I want to. If you weren't so busy ******* each other's egos off you might have clocked that as I don't receive your glossier-than-a-fresh-**** magazine I personally didn't review it. Still, thanks for the free publicity all the same.

with kind regards

sincerely,

Adam Ramet

PS may you live to 130 in pain, and long enough to bury all your friends and immediate family

You can view the original message here - if you want to!

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Adam, so good to hear from you after all this time and thank you SO MUCH for your message, its heartfelt sentiments really touched me :rofl2:

Sorry, only kidding, it was actually quite offensive, but it was the kind of verbal tripe we've all come to expect from you.

You do have to ask yourself who would write stuff like that, but I'm sure a psychologist would have an explanation for us. The "..live to 130.." comment was particularly amusing, as was the "..foaming out of your.." - I had to look that one up, thanks for the anatomy lesson. The "..abusing your own forum rules." was particularly patronising coming from someone who only lives by his own rules.

It must be fantastic to wake up every morning and realise you are you, I can't imagine how great that must be :smirk2:

Sorry, I stand corrected, it wasn't you who reviewed our "..literary crimescene of a publication..", but your alter ego 'Stanley Biscuits' did, so I assume you are living in denial about it. You may recall back in June 2015 someone (not me) reported Stanley Biscuits to Facebook and after the account was (temporarily) removed a gloating thread appeared on one of your Facebook pages, I forget which one, you have so many:

25 June at 16:54

..Adam Ramet: Me too tbh. Having caused the all the mongs to neatly herd themselves into the closed sheep-pen of their own creation the purpose for which Biscuits was created (and who, as has been stated publicly stated on numerous occassions, was a script written by at least three people at any one time) Biscuits has completed the mission for which we solely created him. On to the next project! But special thanks to ***** ****** for keeping us informed of the shenanigans within MMC lololololol [MMC=Mechanical Music Chat-see below]

"We solely created him", ok, the connection to you is only implied, but it's close enough, QED.

Regarding the free publicity, no problem, glad to be of service, in fact while we are on the subject, here are two more links to Mr Ramet's Facebook empire:

FOT: Fair Organ Talk https://www.facebook.com/groups/fairorgantalk/

VFO: Vintage Fair Organs https://www.facebook.com/groups/vintagefairorgans/

Here's a link to another mechanical music Facebook page: Mechanical Music Chat https://www.facebook.com/groups/1472178156335368/. This is a closed group and you need admin approval, but has the big advantage of being the only Facebook page about mechanical music that isn't run by Mr Ramet, so you can post your stuff without having to listen to his inane ramblings, although there are some 'fifth columnists' on there who report back to him, so be careful what you say, careless talk and all that :wink2:

Dave Stubbs

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

29 November at 20:59

Adam Ramet: thanks Nigel Gardiner and others for bringing to my attention this evening that Dave Stubbs' lame goading continues with "It must be fantastic to wake up every morning and realise you are you, I can't imagine how great that must be :smirk2: " Indeed, Mr Stubbs, in a way it is. It's OK waking up in bed realising I'm me. But that's not enough to motivate me outta any duvet day. It's only 50%. And that's not enough. The 50% that makes me fling open the curtains and look at the rosy glow of every new dawn is the realisation that in life I don't have to be you. Even though to your final dawn you'll never understand what that feels like. But, I tell you, it feels GREAT.

Adam Ramet: And good morning Dave Stubbs! I just woke up and I'm smugly satisfied AGAIN that, this morning, yep, I am me - and not you. Mmmmm. It feels great. And I'll know I'm not you every hour I'm awake today and every hour I live and breathe thereafter. It's little things like that this motivate me to make this world a better place LOL

RametSunrise1.jpg
RametSunrise1.jpg [ 18.9 KiB | Viewed 24108 times ]

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

There you go Mr Ramet, we CAN be civilised with our goading, I didn't need to censor anything this time :smile2:

Dave Stubbs

Profile E-mail  

New postPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Ramet's "review" of the FOPS Old Glory Correspondent's article:

Old Glory correspondent David Ward has done it again!

Yes, a page of cliche space filling twaddle. It looks like an article, bits sound like it too, but literature this ain't. Please note that this most recent b******s written in Old Glory is nothing to do with us as comical as it may read.

We stress that that other FOPS is in no way connected to this FOPS (Fair Organ Planking Society :-|2 ).

We are aware that the 98k Chiappa organ ex-Collins is not a Marenghi-Chiappa at all. And, of course, De Lange Gavioli of Utrecht hasn't been an 87-key instrument since the old King died has it.

Despite the humour of calling a ragbag of 12 generally non-vintage instruments "fair organ preservation" and omitting the other main event of the year - namely the return to the rally scene of the Broad Family (genuine) Marenghi organ we do feel it necessary to draw the line.

For belly laughs, toupee-related sniggers, nepotism and bad breath go to the other FOPS' AGM on April Fools Day.

If you wonder how Donald Trump became President of the United States of America it is very simple. When people can't even get their act together over inconsequential easy s**t like this is it any wonder they are unable to discern the motives of the bigger things that affect the real world? Er no. So, buggins turn on April 1st next! See you there! Not.

Profile E-mail