50 Years

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trevor Johnson
New postPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm 
I've just been asked by Boz Oram to post on the forums the following e-mail of this very sad news that he has just received today from Cassie Johnson. Our thoughts are with her and the children at this very sad time.

----- Original Message -----
To: Boz Oram
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 2:58 AM
Subject: Sad news

Hello Boz

This is Cassie (Trevor Johnson's wife). Unfortunately Trevor was taken ill yesterday and has sadly died. He had some sort of a fit and went in to heart failure. If you know of anyone that should be told could you let them know for me or give me contact details and I will forward this email to them. Sorry its a short email but I am just too upset at the moment.

Best wishes

Cassie, Jessica and James

Post subject: Re: Trevor Johnson
New postPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Hi David, thank you for the information.

Unfortunately, I didn't know Trevor personally, but I know he was an active member of the Fair Organ community, so this is a very sad loss.

If you could convey my condolences to his family, I would appreciate it.

Dave Stubbs

Profile E-mail  
New postPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:15 am 
100+ Member

I was shocked at this tragic news. Trevor was a very hard working volunteer for Graham Atkinson despite living many miles away, as well as having a full time job. He will be sadly missed as an important member of the preservation movement & a warm & friendly character. So young as well. Our thoughts are with your family Trevor, may you rest in peace.

Rob Barker.

Profile E-mail  
New postPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 am 
Boz Oram has just e-mailed me again and asked me to post this e-mail that he's just received from Cassie Johnson, giving details about Trevor's funeral. Please contact Cassie if you are going to the funeral, as she is needing to know about this, re arranging to have enough food prepared. Cassie's e-mail address is: cassie@treverjohnson.orangehome.co.uk

----- Original Message -----
To: Boz Oram
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: Sad news

Hi Boz

Trevor's funeral has been arranged for Monday 26th July at 10.30am. Church service at St Giles Church, Desborough, NN14 2NP with burial at the cemetery in Rushton Road afterwards.

I have asked Shane [Seagrave] to put the details on iMod and asked that anyone planning to come can let me know so that I can arrange for enough food to be prepared. I would rather have too much than too little.

I have also asked him to mention that it will no way be a 'normal' religious service and we will even be playing his Dorset favourite of I wish it could be Christmas everyday. He had to be the only person I know to be playing Christmas tunes in August/September so it seems an ideal choice. I'm not sure how many people will agree with me but I know he would have loved it!

Best wishes

Cassie, Jessica and James

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]